Cancellation & Return
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
- We encourage our users to communicate and resolve disputes using the Resolution Center.
- Sellers, see Using the Resolution Center.
- Buyers, see Resolving Issues with an Order.
- Requests to canceling an order after completion will be assessed by our Customer Support team, based on:
- Violations to our Terms of Service.
- General misconduct, such as harassment, unlawful behavior, etc.
- Improper usage of BAPWORLDs delivery system.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.